Blank Fingering Charts for Promethean Board

I searched and searched all over the internet for blank fingering charts that I could either print out and have my students fill in or use along with my Promethean board. If they’re out there, I couldn’t find them, so I made my own using a nice little piece of simple software called Pixie. I did basic fingering charts for flute, clarinet, saxophone and three-valved brass. Not every key is included but you can always have the kids draw in whatever extra ones they need! They are available as a Resource Pack for Active Inspire at the IWB wiki.

In other news my new gig is keeping me extraordinarily busy. I knew teaching band again would be longer hours than teaching preschool music, but I had underestimated the intensity of opening a new school. I am hoping to get the blog back on track and post some lesson-learned type posts about the process but I will have to get out of survival mode first!
Fingering Charts

5 Comments »

1. Stengel99 Said,

November 27, 2010@ 8:23 am      

What a great resource! Mind if I use it for my students? I include a fingering chart in the warm-up materials I give to my students, but I’ve had trouble finding a one-page version I really like, so I’ve planned on creating one. This will be a huge time-saver in getting started. Thanks!

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI